Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 2, 2012

[He's Micky Yoochun - Park Yoochun ~ The Genius CryBaby of Dong Bang Shin Ki]


[He's Micky Yoochun - Park Yoochun ~ The Genius CryBaby of Dong Bang Shin Ki]

22OCT
♥ Park Yoochun – Micky Yoochun 
He’s my genius boy…
He’s my crybaby boy…
He’s my sensitive boy..
He’s my composer…
He’s my life..
He’s my love..
And…
He’s my everything..
Micky Yoochun..
He’s amazing,right?
His sense of music is so wonderful…
His acting is great and the best…
Yoochun…
He become more stronger this day…
He’s not the Crybaby anymore…
His Faith make him stronger…
Everything make him stronger than before…
That’s good, isn’t it?
But, i don’t like it..
I don’t know why….
I don’t love this Yoochun who become stronger…
I don’t love this Yoochun who become the strongest members in DB5K…
I love Yoochun who can cry easily..
I  love Yoochun who can be sensitive..
I love Yoochun who always cry in front of us…
I miss the CryBaby Yoochun…
I miss my CryBaby Yoochun…
I miss the moment when Yoochun cried so loudly in MKMF 2005 and 2006…
I miss the moment when Yoochun always cried so hard..
It will make me love, want to hug and protect him more…
If he become that stronger, he won’t need my hug and my protection anymore..
And it makes me feel bad for him…
I can’t do anything for him…
Mianhae, Yoochun ah~
But sometimes…
I always thinking that…
Yoochun become stronger, make me want to love him more…
Yoochun become more stronger, make me want to protect him more..
Yoochun become the strongest members, make me want to hug him more..
But how?
What should i do for him?
I can’t do anything…
“Kiss The Baby Sky”
This song be the witness of The Power of Yoochun love…
This song is to show Yoochun’s love for Dong Bang Shin Ki…
This song is so memorable and wonderful…
From this song, we can know and understand the meaning of DB5K for Yoochun’s life…
Kiss The Baby Sky”
My Hero..
My Max…
My UKnow..
My Xiah..
and..
Micky..
We’re the ONE ETERNALLY…
“The Secret Code Final In Tokyo Dome”
Leader Yunho…
Changmin…
Jejung..
Junsu..
And..
Yoochun..
We’re THE ONE ETERNALLY…
All of you still remember this,right?
His Love for Dong Bang Shin Ki is more than anything for him…
His Love for his family, especially his mom and his brother is more than anything for him…
His love for Cassiopeia and BigEast is more than anything for him…
There’s one thing which make me hate Yoochun so much…
I hate whenever he smoke…
I hate whenever he drink…
I want him to take care of his health for his own sake, not mine…
So for that, i just want him to STOP smoke and drink…
I wish and hope that Yoochun can stop smoking and drinking..
Yes, You whoever you’re, i don’t care…
But why?
Why must you hurt him,huh?
Why you must hurt Yoochun?
What’s wrong with him, so you can hate him that much?
You don’t want his autograph, do you?
Then Why should you come to their Fansign today?
Just want to show your hatred to him?
If it’s yes, Your mission is successfully….
Do you see how he’s hurting because of your stupid action?
You’re success…Really…
And you know, it’s hurt me too…
Your action make so many people cry…
You, people who ever want to hurt him…
Do you know how precious Yoochun is for anyone else?
Do you know how priceless Yoochun is for his members?
Do you know how precious Yoochun is for his Cassiopeia?
No, you never know..
The one thing that you always know is hatred…hatred…and always…
You hurt my precious boy…
How dare you to hurt him,huh?
How can you hurt someone who have a beautiful heart like him?
I don’t understand what is in your mind,girl…
You’re like a fool who always hate and hurt anyone else..
How pity you are…
Yoochun…
He deserve to be happy…
He deserve to be happy and happy…
He deserve our love…
He deserve our support..
He deserve our faith…
He deserve to be the happiest person in this world…
He doesn’t deserve your hatred..
He doesn’t deserve hatred from someone who have an empty hurt like you…
He doesn’t deserve it…
Never deserve it…
But, i know who Yoochun is..
He has a beautiful heart…
He has a great heart…
He has a wonderful heart…
He never hate you after what happen today..
He never hurt you…
He always forgive you, even if you never apologized to him..
He always forgive you…
His heart is wonderful,right?
I wish i have heart like his heart..
He can forgive someone else easily…
He always do that…
So please, don’t hurt him anymore…
Whoever you are, Cassiopeia or not, don’t hurt him anymore, do you?
I don’t want to see him crying and hurt like today…
It hurt my heart too…
I love him…
I love him as much i love myself..
If you ever hurt him, it means you hurt my heart…
So please…Please…I’m begging you…
Don’t ever hurt him..
TT__________TT
I’m so thankful if you always do that..
And for you who don’t like him, just shut up your mouth and go away…
♥♥♥♥♥
Gomawo, Cassies…Your love to Yoochun is wonderful and amazing….
Thank you for everything which you have done to Yoochun…
♥♥♥♥♥
Yoochun, you still have 56 million++ Cassiopeia who want your autograph…
Don’t worry ne?!
Keep Fighting and Keep The Faith…
Always and Always…
♥♥♥♥♥
From someone who always Love Park Yoochun..
-Jun Jin Rin-
Credit picts : as tagged
A/N : Firstly, Sorry for they typo(ss) and grammar error(ss)….
Here is one of my “little” project for the boys..
The next is Uri Kim Junsu~
Gomapda to you who ever read this..
>O<
= = = = =
[Important] : Sorry for being rant, guys…
I just hate when see someone who hurt the boys. I can’t keep it anymore. Really pissed me off ==”
She has gone too far this day…Her action is so ridiculous…But i know, yoochun always forgive her, no matter what…
So for that, i will forgive her too…Just like he does….
#YuchunIWantYourAutograph

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét